Cold pressed Sesame oil
Cold pressed Sesame oil
- 100% Natural Cold Pressed Sesame oil
- Made in small batches from handpicked high-quality Sesame seeds
- 2% natural organic “Panna Karupatti” (palm jaggery) is added to aid the extraction of oil and to balance the natural bitterness of sesame seeds. Panna Karupatti is rich in nutrients. (other brands use sugar or sugar-cane jaggery, which is cheaper and, is not as nutrient-rich as palm jaggery)
- Extracted without the application of heat using the traditional cold-pressed method, thus retaining all the natural flavor and natural nutrients
- NO chemicals, fillers, solvents, or preservatives EVER
WHERE and HOW our oils are made
Our oils are made in the most hygienic and natural method. And we are are proud to share our entire process. We have one of the most unique and hygienic set-up in India!
Located in a fertile region
We are located in a rural village known as Jangamsamudram, Salem District in Tamilnadu. This is a farming area which is very close to the famous Kolli Hills, which is know for its potent herbs
1. Sourcing fresh raw materials
We have our own farms and also we source from farms nearby. Our farms are organic and free of any pesticides. And due to close proximity of our farms, we make our oils fresh soon after harvest!
Coconut kernels, groundnuts and sesame seeds should be dried for a while to remove any excess moisture (Excess moisture could spoil the oil). We sun dry in closed drying yards. This closed drying yard you see in the photo does not exist anywhere in India. This hygiene standard is unmatched !
Other brands buy kernels from traders. And these traded coconut kernels are adulterated with sulphur to make the kernels look white and prevent moisture from causing fungus and spoiling it. Unless one dries coconut kernels on their own (in a relatively less moisture environment), one cannot get sulpher free coconuts from the market.
3. Oil extraction
The dried raw material is then crushed to extract oil. Since we do not apply any heat or pressure, this is know as the Cold-Pressed method, which retains all the nutrients and flavour in its natural form. Here the oils are extracted slowly in small batches
4. Filtering and packaging
The oil is then filtered out for residual solid particles and then packed in bottles
We are most proud of our raw material sourcing and handling (drying and sorting good quality seeds). We do it with so much care in a very pristine environment. This care will be reflected in our oils. You will see it